Hana Macháčková, Ph.D. is an associate professor and a researcher at the Institute for Research on Children, Youth, and Family at Masaryk University. She focuses on online aggression, online communities, and health and well-being. Hana has participated in several national and international projects and has experience with planning and implementing quantitative designs.
She was a leading guest editor of special issue on bystanders of online aggression for Cyberpsychology: Journal of Psychosocial Research on Cyberspace.
- 2017 Rector's Award for Outstanding Research Results Achieved by Young Scientists under 35
- 2014 Rector's Award for the Best Students in Doctoral Programmes
- Communication of scientific results
- Methodology of Media Research
- New media, politics, communication, and participation
- Political psychology and intergroup conflict
- Propedeutics into Science and Critical Thinking
- Psychology and the Internet
- Research methods in psychology
- Social Psychology II
- Specifics of online communication
- Statistical data analysis
- Youth Development
Assoc. Prof. Hana Macháčková, Ph.D.
- online communities
- SNS use
- self-disclosure online
- online privacy
- cyberbullying – victims and bystanders
- blogging phenomenon
- parental mediation of children´s internet use