Natálie Terčová, M.A. & M.A. is a Ph.D. student of Media Studies at the Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk University. Her main research focus is on the digital skills of children and adolescents. Furthermore, she is interested in online privacy, sharenting, and counseling related to adolescents' risk-taking and addictive behavior. She also serves as a Generation Connect Youth Envoy for Europe on digital future issues at International Telecommunication Union (ITU), United Nations.
- 2021 - Scholarship award for excellent students
Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk University
- Vissenberg, J., Spurava, G., Terčová, N., Morávková, H., Bedrošova, M., Bossens, E., Macháčková, Ha., Kotilainen, S., & d'Haenens, L. (2022). Report on the role of critical information skills in recognising mis- and disinformation. KU Leuven, Leuven: ySKILLS.
- Bedrošová, M., Terčová, N., Macháčková, H., & Pyzalski, J. (2022, October 19-22). Adolescents’ intentional and unintentional exposure to cyberhate: The role of digital skills. Presented at the 9th European Communication Conference (ECREA), Aarhus, Denmark. Available here.
- Lebedíková, M., & Terčová, N. (2023, February 7). Safer Internet Day: Better Internet for Kids? A Closer Look at Adolescents’ Experiences with Cyberhate and Online Disinformation. IRTIS blog. [blogpost] Available here.
- Terčová, N., in public talk. (2023, March 27). Debata k filmu Girl Gang u příležitosti festivalu Jeden svět. Lanškroun.
- Terčová, N., in panel discussion. (2023, April 27). What do Young people need and want to create their digital futures? Girls in ICT Event for Europe: Digital Skills for Life. International Telecommunication Union, United Nations & Czechitas.
- Bedrošová, M. & Terčová, N. (2022, November 28). How do digital skills relate to cyberhate exposure? ySKILLS. [blogpost]. Available here.
- Terčová, N., in podcast interview. Egorova, D. (2022, April 29). Empowering youth in times of digital change with Vigneswara Ihita Gangavarapu, Roman Gojayev and Natalie Tercova. The Genneration Connect Podcast by International Telecommunication Union. Available here.
- Terčová, N. (2022, April 18). How to build an inclusive and sustainable digital future for all? The International Telecommunication Union, United Nations. [point for European leaders on digital skills].
- Terčová, N., Bedrošová, M., & Lebedíková, M. (2022, September 9). Marie Bedrošová & Michaela Lebedíková talk about The Czech Republic's contribution (in Czech). ySKILLS EU YouTube channel. [popularization video] Available here. [Czech]
Natálie Terčová, M.A. & M.A.
ResearchGate: Natálie Terčová
LinkedIN: Natálie Terčová
- digital skills of children and adolescents
- sharenting and online privacy
- risk-taking and addictive behavior