Michaela Lebedíková, M. A. is a doctorate student of Media and journalism studies at the Faculty of Social Studies at Masaryk University. Her main research focus are digital intimacies (mainly exposure to sexually explicit materials and sexting) and its effects on well-being, especially of adolescents. She is also interested in methodologies surrounding analysis of pornography and adolescents' use of technology with regard to their sexual lives and development.
- Dean's prize for the best B. A. level student of Faculty of Social Studies (2018).
- Rector's grant for outstanding diploma thesis (2019).
2020 - ongoing
Youth Skills Project
2020 - 2022
Children Online: Research and Evidence
Michaela Lebedíková, M.A.
- adolescents' use of pornography
- sexual scripts
- digital technologies in the context of sexuality
- methodological innovations