Martina Šmahelová, M.A. is a junior researcher at the Institute for Research on Children, Youth, and Family and the Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing at Masaryk University. She has experience with data collection and analysis in several projects. Her research is focused on youths’ online risky behavior.
- 2019-ongoing Modelling the future: Understanding the impact of technology on adolescent’s well-being (FUTURE)
- 2018-2020 Psychological determinants of perceived democratic legitimacy
- 2018-2020 The innovation and adaptation of authentication technologies for a safe digital environment
- 2014-ongoing EU Kids Online IV
- 2016-2019 Unlocking the Potential of mHealth Technologies to Promote Behavioral Health and Active Aging in Czech Older Adults
- 2015-2018 THINLINE project – The thin line between disorder and a healthy lifestyle: Investigating the online behavior of today’s youth
- 2011-2014 EU Kids Online III
Martina Šmahelová, M.A.
(also known as Martina Černíková)
qualitative data analyses; online research methodology; risky behavior of children and other problematic situations linked with online world; sexuality